Are you one of the millions of people who want to get your website to rank on the first page of Google? Do you even know how to do that?
We are the people to help you. evlos digital has helped many websites rank on the first page of Google’s search engine using SEO. We want to help you make your website more visible, get more clients and customers, and make more money.
What Is SEO?
The term SEO means search engine optimization. It is optimizing your website content with relative keywords and key phrases that your target audience is likely to use to search for your products or services. SEO increases your website clicks and visits, and if you have high-quality content, it also increases your click-through rate and conversion rate. Having a good SEO strategy is crucial in today’s internet-focused marketplace.
Search engine optimization, much like other areas of digital marketing, is about knowing what people want, the type of content they want to consume, and what search terms they’re using. If you know this, you can optimize your website to ensure that your content appears when a user conducts a search for your search term.
The other half of search engine optimization is delivering your content in a way that will make search engine algorithms want to show your page.
Use SEO To Rank Your Website In Google’s Search Results
Search engines filter billions of web content and determine which of those pages are likely to answer your questions and provide the information you need based on internal algorithms. These algorithms take many factors into consideration before showing a webpage. Most importantly, the search engine needs to know what your webpage is about and that it provides valuable content for any traffic to your website.
Technical aspects of your website also affect your website’s ranking. That includes page speed, mobile responsiveness, and other factors.
Below are some ways you can use SEO to help your website rank on the first page of Google:
- Setup Google Search Console – Google Search Console is a free service offered by Google that helps you to monitor your website’s performance in Google search. Here you can track keywords or queries used to search for your business. How does this help with SEO? If you know which keywords are ranking well, you can create more content around them to increase your website’s traffic. The more organic traffic you receive, the more Google will send traffic to your site because it believes you are a trusted source. Secondly, Search Console allows you to see if your preferred keywords are not ranking well. You can use this information to tailor your content to those keywords and increase your traffic.
- Publish Blog Posts – Optimizing blog posts with your preferred keywords will significantly help your SEO strategy, especially if you regularly publish them. Publishing blog posts with variations of your keywords provides many ranking opportunities for your website as your blogs will show when a user conducts a search.
- Create Quality Content – Blog posts are not the only content present on your website. You have other web pages, service pages, locations pages, etc. Ensure that these are also optimized for your keywords based on the page. For example, your entire website doesn’t have to be optimized for the same keyword. If you have six services, those individual service pages should be optimized for their specific services. The better the quality of your content, the higher the possibility that Google will drive traffic to it.
- Optimize Your Images With Alt Tags – Alt Tags or alternative text are used to describe the appearance and function of an image on a page. Alt text helps visually impaired users know what an image is about and it also helps search engine crawlers index the image by reading the image’s description.
- Create An XML Sitemap – Sitemaps make it easy for search engines like Google to crawl your webpages. You can even submit your updated sitemap each month to Google Search Console to ensure that each webpage is being crawled and that the sitemap that Google has is current.
- Write Effective Titles and Meta Descriptions – Your titles and meta descriptions are the first things that tell Google what your page is about. Ensure you use the relevant meta descriptions and tags, and ensure the content is written so that a human will find it useful. Remember, your meta description is what a web user sees before they click on your link.
- Avoid Keyword Stuffing – Google will penalize your website if you practice keyword stuffing. This is when you repeatedly use your keywords in your content with no relevant value. This is something that Google’s algorithm will detect and your website will be penalized for it. Your keywords should fit into your content naturally and should flow well when being read. Only use keywords in a natural way that adds value to your copy.
- Don’t Forget Technical SEO – Technical SEO is the act of website and server optimization that assists search engine spiders to crawl and index your website. Some technical SEO tasks are ensuring your website is mobile-friendly, has an SSL certificate, loads fast, etc. It is important to pay attention to Google’s Core Web Vitals to know what else contributes to your website’s SEO ranking. An SEO agency will know what to check and optimize for when handling your website. There is a lot that goes into this that is more than simply writing blog posts.
Use An SEO Company To Rank Your Website
SEO services provided by SEO companies like evlos digital offer a unique opportunity to utilize a full-service digital marketing strategy that will help with your website’s ranking. An experienced SEO professional will know exactly what your website needs and work to implement those strategies to get your website compliant with Google’s rules and algorithm updates.
Evlos digital is a full-service digital marketing agency in Austin, Texas. We provide a holistic digital marketing approach that includes social media marketing, email marketing, search engine optimization, search engine marketing such as Google Ads, and more. All our SEO clients are currently ranking on Google’s first page and we want to help you.
Our services go beyond simply providing, and extend to analytics, reporting, and optimization based on analytics with tools such as Google Analytics. Contact us if you need a competent and reliable SEO agency in Austin that will ensure that your website appears on the first page of Google’s search results.